Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its been almost a month since ive updated this thing. Last friday i hurt my back. It kept getting worse and then it would ease up. I started having cramps in my right leg real bad too. So wednesday night i went to the dr. She said i pulled something in my back and its probably just the weather causing the cramps in my leg. But she gave me 2 muscle relaxer shots and a prescription for lortabs and flexiril. I havent been taking the flexiril like im suppose to, but i can definitely tell a difference. The cramps are gone and my back is alot better. That flexiril makes me drowsy big time and i dont have a very big appetite.

Last night we went out to eat for my dads birthday. We ate at the bass pro shop. My cajun grilled chicken sandwich was GOOD! Then we went to kohls for awhile. My leg starting hurtin.....so i was ready to go.

Today im going to the christmas jubilee with my mom and sister. I cant wait. I hope its like the merry market was. Monogram stuff everywhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment