Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it time to go yet?

This Christmas my family will be spending it at the beach at the coolest condo ever made. And i CANNOT wait. Im ready to get away from mobile, sit on the beach and do nothing, sleep in a different bed, stay up late and sleeping in, and the biggest one of all.....no homework! I dont care if its 30 degrees on christmas day, i plan on sitting out on the beach as long as i can. Can you tell im a little excited?

And while i have your attention, let me tell you about one of my new favorite things.





This stuff is AMAZING! I read about it and made my sister pick me some up from target. I used it last night for the first time and when i got up this morning i could tell a huge difference. I have really dry skin. And for the first time in a long time, it felt great. I highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment