Monday, November 23, 2009

exams are stupid.

I went to take both of my exams on saturday. I wanted to take my spanish test and get the hardest over with. Well the password wasnt working, it kept sayin it was invalid. I called the number it gave me in case i had problems and it turned out to be the school. Well guess what? They're closed on saturdays. So i only got to take my HRM test and ended up making a 74 on it. I just knew i had done better than that. But it ended up with an 88 for the term. Ive had an A in that class all the way till about a week ago. But......at least i passed.

Since my test wouldnt work saturday i was going to take it tonight. The school called me today and said my password had definitely been invalid and they were going to send me a new one. Well that one turned out to be invalid too. The girl from school said they were having computer problems and thats probably the reason and they had to call tech support but couldnt until tomorrow. So HOPEFULLY they get everything straightened out and i can finally take the test tomorrow night. Im definitely ready to get this test over with and enjoy my week off with no homework or school.

No comments:

Post a Comment