Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend recap

This weekend was alot of fun. We had 50 snowflakes fall friday so they closed the office. I was so excited when i called at 6:40 that morning and they said not to come in. So i got up, watched the news and then got ready and went to work with my sister. My plan was to do homework all day. But i was having way to much fun to even think about that. Miranda came and she brought Krymson. This was my first time meeting her and she was so much fun. She's definitely one of the most laid back baby's ive ever met.


Then saturday i had to do homework all day. It was the future brother in laws bday so we went and ate mexican that night. He got the whip cream all over his face. It was great. Then after that we went to best buy. I bought another new tv. I got a 32" for my room. I cant wait to move some stuff out so i can put my new entertainment center and tv in there.

Today consisted of getting up early and helping out at church. It was our 50th year celebration and it wore me out! I had to help register people and then i ended up going to the nursery with my mom. It was just way to many people in that church. Then i came home and took a nap and wrote my last essay for the week that i probably messed up. But i dont care.

Now its time for me to get in the bed and go to sleep. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment