Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This day was for the birds.

I feel like the only time i update this thing is when i have a bad day. But oh well. Cause i need to vent for a minute. Today was a horrible HORRIBLE day. I forgot to stick the UPS stuff outside the door yesterday. I heard the guy around the room so i assumed he got them. I went in there and locked the door and turned the lights off, not even lookin at the table where i had sat the stuff at. So we all left. When i got to work this morning and walked in the other room my boss was right behind me. She was like can you explain that?? I said what? And she pointed toward the table. All i saw was a box and i thought she was talkin about that. I was like i dont know, fed ex hasnt even been here, so theres no way it could have gone out. She was like no....not that. Then she pointed at the UPS stuff. I was like omg, omg, omg! I told her it was an accident and i was sorry. She just kept saying there's no way in the world that could have been an accident, there's no excuse you can give me for this. She was MAD! Then she started telling me that she cant go behind me after i do stuff (like i want her to) and make sure everything is done. She was pretty much talkin to me like i was a 2 year old. I was so mad. All i could say was im sorry and i just started crying. She said i have to take this up to so and so and talk to her about it. And i have no idea what the outcome of this will be.

So her and the other woman go up the hall and i just started crying. I was still crying when they came back in the room. A couple minutes later my boss sent me an email (even though our desks are right next to each other) and it said,

Lori, i didnt mean to upset you this morning. None of those packages had to be there today so we're ok on that part. I did talk to so and so about it and she said to write you up as a warning. I'll be talkin to you this afternoon about it, preferable when the other girl goes to lunch.

She never talked to me. And for the rest of the day she acted like she was my best friend. I cant stand that. Dont stand there and yell and chew me out and make me so mad that i cry (which it takes alot for me to do) and then be my best friend.

On a good note....i got my valentines day swap present today!! I love everything she sent me! I just wish she had put her name and address so i could at least write her back and say thanks. I got chocolate chip cookie mix, some burt's bees foot lotion and some coffee.

My laptop is about to die so i have to get off. Im done complaining...at least for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment