Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random thoughts.

  • We're suppose to get snow tonight. Snow in Alabama you ask? That only happens like every 20 years. Hopefully we at least get something and the office is closed tomorrow!
  • I really dont like one of my new classes. This healthcare management class is going to get the death of me. I tried to drop it, but the girl in financial aid that i talked to today said it wasnt a good idea. Plus i'd have to take an extra class next term and thats impossible.
  • I really wish i could just redo my room. I want a new dresser, nightstand and i want a bed. I also want to put my new entertainment center together, and go buy the new tv i've been wanting.
  • Ive bought 2 new movies within 2 weeks. When do i have time to even sit down and watch a movie? Let alone the news?
  • I just realized ive posted a blog 2 days in a row. Very unusual for me.
  • I got my valentines day swap package in the mail yesterday. I got chocolate chip cookie mix with heart shaped cookie cutter, some burts bees foot lotion and some cinnamon vanilla nut coffee. I cannot wait to try that out! It smells so good! It was definitely a good ending to a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE day i had.
  • I cannot wait for our trip to the beach. Even though we only live like an hour from it. I rented a house there for a weekend in april for my sisters bachelorette party. Sooo excited!
  • I absolutely love chocolate soymilk. I always hear people talk about soymilk so i decided to try it. At first i was kinda like ewww, this is weird....but it grew on me. Regular milk kinda makes me sick now.
That was my recent random list. Kinda boring but i have nothing else to talk about. I've finished my homework, now im going to get in the bed and read my new glamour magazine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment