Friday, October 2, 2009

Hellooooo.....(tap tap)......is this mic on??

Sometimes i wonder why i have a blog. I dont think anybody reads it. But if you do.....leave me a comment every now and then! :)

Its a friday night and im sitting on my bed doing homework. My spanish class requires us to complete assignments every single day. Some days can be just 1, some can be have up to 5 or 6. Today i had 4. I just got finished with them. 3 100's and an 83. Hopefully that brings my grade up! Tomorrow i have to actually record myself. Im soooo nervous! I need to write everything out so i can practice and then read it. I have to pretend i witnessed a crime scene and greet a policeman, introduce myself, spell my last name, tell him my phone number and then say goodbye. Have i mentioned that im nervous?? Cause i am.

So far im not really liking the spanish class. But i like my human resource management class. Most of the stuff ive read is stuff you pretty much know if you've ever been employed. I hope this class turns out good.

Speaking of HRM, i need to do some homework in there so i can go ahead and turn my test in. That way i can have the next 2 days to concentrate in spanish. Cause i dont think i've mentioned it.....but im nervous!! Haha.

Goodnight everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog!

    Have you learned how to spell your last name in spanish yet??

    ReplyDelete