Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Everything i touch breaks.

I think this is starting to be true. Last week was my last week for my computer class and i had 2 projects to do. Both were 40 points each. Well they had to be done on Access and what do you know? My Access breaks. It wouldnt do anything. I think i tried everything and finally just decided i had enough and i was going to turn in what i could. Which wasnt anything really. Finally my mom downloaded a free trial version and FINALLY got that to work. I ended up doing my projects and making a 92 on the test.

So yesterday started new classes. Im taking intro to spanish and human resource management. Im not understanding this spanish stuff at all. We have to use another website to get our assignments on and it took me forever to learn how to make an account. Finally after getting that done i went to sign in. It wont let me. The little green bar on the bottom of my screen goes all the way to the end and then just sits there. And when i try again i get the "internet explorer cannot open webpage" page. I guess thats broke too. I emailed the tech support girl and i got an out of office reply. It said she was out of the office until august 19. What? Is that suppose to be like 5 or 6 weeks ago august 19 or next year august 19? So i ended up emailing somebody else. I hope they can help me.

Then we're suppose to use these HUGE ridiculous headphones. I used mine tonight for the first time. Only 1 side works. How am i suppose to understand another language on some headphones where only 1 side works. Again....i touched it....so it broke.

Im off tomorrow. I had 1 day left of vacation and decided to take it tomorrow. Id rather be off in the middle of the week than on a monday or friday. The week seems to go by faster for me when i do that. I plan on sleeping in.....doin some homework.....and then probably goin to target or wherever. Gotta get that dog food.

No comments:

Post a Comment