Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sephora

This has to be one of my favorite stores. I walk in and see all this stuff that i wish i could buy. I could probably spend $100 in there in no time. We finally got one in the mall about a week ago. So me and my mom went there tonight to see what it was like and i needed some stuff from there anyway. I ended up buying eyeliner, eyeshadow primer and some lip gloss. I had a card from there i got in the mail a couple weeks ago saying to come get my free birthday gift. I go to check out and the girl tells me my total. I said can i use my beauty insiders card? She said im sorry, but we're not set up to take those yet but we should be set up at the beginning of next year. She told me 2 things she could do and neither one made sense. They werent going to give me my points that i wanted. So i said nevermind. So then i said well i have this card saying i get a free makeup set for my b'day. She looked at me and said im sorry, but we're not set up for that either, we just opened and they havent set us up for that, but we should be able to do it at the beginning of next year. I just rolled my eyes and said well ok. I wanted to say well the card said i can only use this 2 weeks before or after my bday...and its next week....and you're more than likely not going to take this next year. So needless to say, if you want anything at sephora, just wait till the beginning of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment