Friday, July 30, 2010

I cant believe August is almost here

I dont know about you....but July flew by to me. This next month is going to be busy with a couple of things.

  • August 7 - Jessica's wedding. This is my brother in laws sister. It'll be kind of interesting for him, my sister and me to all be in the wedding party.
  • August 9 - Payton's 3rd bday. This has to be one of my favorite kids in the whole world. She's hilarious. I remember meeting her for the first time like it was yesterday. Ive been to her last 2 parties and im NOT missing this one.
  • August 10 - my 29th birthday. Its hard to believe that this is my last year in my 20s. I remember when i thought people who were 20 were ancient. Hopefully 29 will be a good year!
  • August 14 - Payton's birthday party. This year it's at a pizza place and it's a princess themed party. I cant wait to see her, her sister and parents and a couple of their friends who we've gotten to know the last few years.
I am in desperate need of a vacation. I dont care if its just for a weekend. I would love to go stay in a condo somewhere and just sit out on the beach all day on saturday. Yeah....that sounds good.


No comments:

Post a Comment