Monday, January 11, 2010

So long.....farewell....

Dear winter,

You have definitely showed yourself the past few weeks. It would be absolutely fine with me if you wanted to leave and not come back for awhile. Thanks alot.

Aggravated in Mobile

I dont remember Alabama having this such cold weather for so long. This is not normal. Usually we might have about 4 days of really cold weather and then its gone. I cant believe im saying this.....but im dying for some spring feeling days. I cant wait to sweat. I'll even take the afro looking, frizzy hair.

I feel like i CANNOT get warm for anything. I go to bed freezing, wake up freezing, take a cold shower, go to work freezing (we work in a basement with no windows and its cement and its absolutey cold), come home to a house where the heater blows cold air and then freeze for the rest of the night. IM SO TIRED OF BEING COLD!

Ok. Im done complaining.

I bought season 1 of glee yesterday. I have never seen the show before but have heard good things about it. Im excited. Even though i dont have alot of time to sit down and actually watch tv or a movie.....i plan on getting in my semi-warm bed and watch the first show tonight.

Speaking of my bed, i bought a new mattress pad saturday night. I never thought i would pay that much for one...but it was on sale...i couldnt resist and i thought it would actually help. This one is soooo much thicker than my other. I couldnt actually tell a difference because i pretty much sleep in a hole. Maybe i was just to tired and cold to notice.

Well since im cold again, im going to get my nice fuzzy white robe and my red plaid slippers (that i cannot live without) and try to get a little warmer.

1 comment: