Monday, January 25, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

2 whole weeks since i've updated. Im definitely not one to blog every single day. Probably cause i have absolutely nothing to write about most of the time. I feel like i havent done anything but work and do homework. Im so over these 2 classes. My tourism teacher is so picky and can find any little thing to keep you from getting a 100. Only 2 more weeks and im done!

Ive been tryin to do better on my weight watchers. For a long time i just didnt care, and the scale showed. The past 2 weeks i've lost 3.4 lbs. Ready to lose more! I thought about doing the 30 day shred. But knowing me....it wouldnt last 3 days. Who knows. I need to think about that some more :)

Glee has become my new favorite show. I love it. Its funny, the music in it is great and it definitely keeps you entertained. I had never watched the show but went and bought season 1. So far im on disc 2 and its starting to get good.

I decided to have kristi's bachelorette party at the beach. I found a house on ono island thats really cheap. Well alot cheaper than a condo! 2 of the bridesmaids cant go due to other obligations. I really wish they could go. But i totally understand. I found some zebra invitations on etsy today that i want to order. Im excited. I need to order those soon.

I also need to do my FAFSA and sit and wait for my w-2 and my papers from school to come in so i can do my taxes. If im lucky to get anything back this year.....maybe i'll buy the tv i've really been wanting! Just a thought! :)

I want to go to paint and pals sometime in february. I've only been once and i cant wait to go back. They need to hurry up and put their new schedule on their website. I bet you anything its mostly mardi gras stuff. Ugh.

My laptop only has 12% battery left so i guess i have to end this. Have a good rest of the week!

1 comment: