Monday, May 25, 2009

Last night we all rode over to gulf shores to go eat at hazel's. If you've never eat there, you dont know what you're missing. Its the best seafood ever. And i learned that im definitely not good at eating snow crab legs. I just end up making a HUGE mess.

Im goin back to michael's today. I got a coupon for 40% off and you know im gonna find some way to use it. We went the other night and i got some scrapbook stuff. I've never been into any of that.....but im making kristi one with all her wedding stuff in it. And plus she bought some stuff for the reception. So im pretty sure one of us will find something to buy.

After that i plan on studying some. I know i did bad on my test last night and this is my last week. I need to do really good on this one. Its not that im lazy and dont wanna do my homework....i just dont understand it. I cant stand this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment