Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 more days till the beach!

I took today off. It was suppose to be tomorrow but i changed it to today cause my scanner at work is broke and i didnt have anything to do. We're leaving friday night to go to destin for the weekend for mother's day so i wanted to have as much homework as i could done. I dont wanna be bothered with it this weekend. So....i took a day off to do that and wash some clothes so i can kinda start packing. So far i've answered 3 out of 4 essay questions. One of them was EXTREMELY hard. Glad i finally got it and got it out of the way.

Had lunch with jessica today. I sent her a text yesterday tellin her i was off that maybe we could do lunch. It was like 10:30 today and i hadnt heard from her so i never got a shower and just figured she wouldnt call. But she did. I had 30 minutes to get a shower and get dressed. Anybody who knows me can tell you that it takes me about an hour or more to get ready. Im so slow.

Well i need to go get some more clothes out of the dryer and see what all i need to pack. I always forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment